The advantages of incorporating a trust in Belize are associated with a high level of asset protection, which is guaranteed by the laws of the state. In court, it is impossible to "neither change nor cancel" a trust established in Belize. It is also on the assets of the trust can not cause the claims of creditors.
- There is no minimum capital requirements for establishing a trust.
- High degree of protection of assets.
- The possibility of non-resident ownership of the trust.
- High degree of anonymity.
- No currency control.
- Trust can own companies, have bank accounts.
Trust in Belize is not taxable under the following conditions:
- The founder is a non-resident of Belize.
- Beneficiaries are non-residents of Belize.
- The company does not own any land located on its territory.